Camato: a map editor for Gnocatan
DescriptionCamato is a map editor for the game gnocatan. It is made with Ruby and the library Ruby-GTK.
Une version française de cette page se trouve ici.
- Debian packages (unstable).
- 2 july 2005 - version 0.7.4
- - Fixed: camato didn't read the values of the properties and dev cards.
- 2 july 2005 - version 0.7.3
- - Fixed a bug with no-setup nodes on the left border or the top border.
- Added an icon for the gold button.
- 4 june 2005 - version 0.7.2
- - Added the statistics entry for development cards.
- Slightly better icons.
- Replaced text entries by spin buttons in the "New" dialog.
- Fixed a bug with the opening of maps that contained harbours without orientation information. Camato now assumes that the orientation is 0.
- 7 may 2005 - version 0.7.1
- - Replaced text entries by spin buttons when appropriate
- Moved the number chits toolbar to the map tab.
- 16 feb 2005 - version 0.7.0
- - Added support for editing and preserving comments in the map
files, such as copyright and licence information, or unsupported
- Added a toolbar for adding number chits, since some people didn't know/like that they had to use the keyboard.
- Improved the readability of the icons, but they still need work and some kind of alpha blending.
- 22 jan 2005 - version 0.6.8
- - Updated the README file.
- More error handling.
- Fixed the default installation directory in the Makefile.
- Split the main script into several files.
- 14 jan 2005 - version 0.6.7
- - Fixed some bugs. Now you can enter chit numbers with the num pad again.
- Added an option to use camato from the current directory, instead of installing it (wasn't needed until 0.6.6). This option is --noinstall, or simply -n.
- 12 jan 2005 - version 0.6.6
- - Added the necessary scripts to build debian packages... and added debian packages.
- 11 jan 2005 - version 0.6.5
- - Added an option to specify when an hexagon should not be randomly shuffled. For now, you must start Camato with the --cvs option to get this feature, since it's only available in the CVS version of Gnocatan.